MICROSEALER-50 is a one component, low viscosity, polyurethane based primer suitable for many different substrates. It is characterised by its very low viscosity and balanced curing speed which result in excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time on different substrates, whether of high, low or no porosity (e.g. glass and metals).
Additionally, it can be effectively used on both dry and wet concrete, even green concrete, not only as primer but also as a low-cost sealing solution, increasing, thus, the durability of the substrate.
- One component primer
- Low viscosity primer
- Easily applicable, even on wet concrete
- Adheres strongly, even on glassy, non-porous substrates
- Excellent wetting, impregnation and paint-over time
- Elastic primer
- Many pigment pastes available
- A low-cost solution for concrete sealing & protection
AREA OF APPLICATION
- Primer for humid, damp or wet concrete
- Primer for ceramic tiles
- Primer for non-porous substrates like glass, marble & metals
- Concrete sealer